Thanks for visiting my website. I’ve been shooting weddings and family pictures here in Hawaii since 1998. I really love the job. I grew up out here on the North Shore of Oahu and I can’t think of a better place to have your wedding or family pictures. Feel free to browse my galleries from the links above and to read reviews from my past customers here. Booking a shoot is really easy– check out the packages here.
Why book me?
- Experience I’ve shot 100-140 shoots a year for the last 16 years. I’ve shot hundreds of family pictures and weddings over the years. I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in photography. I really am obsessed with photography. It’s a passion for me.
- Great Customer Service I work hard to make sure all my customers are happy. With me you don’t have to worry about having a prima donna wedding photographer. Don’t just take my word for it though. Feel free to read through my reviews online. (Google, Yahoo, The Knot, Yelp, Google Japan, WeddingWire)
- Reliability I’m always on time and ready to shoot with top of the line gear and more backup gear (two of everything in my much too heavy camera bag). Again– don’t just take my word for it check the reviews linked to above.
- Value People always tell me that I need to raise my prices because I am so busy but I enjoy being a good value. I also believe in upfront, simple pricing– No sales tactics here. No hidden fees. Just add Hawaii State sales tax (4.711%) and you have your full package price. Shipping and everything else is all included in the price. All packages come with all your full size digital files individually optimized and put on disc for you to use in any way you want. A signed copyright release is included. Everything you need comes included with nothing to buy later.
- Classic Style After you take a look through the galleries you may notice that I have a really classic style. I avoid the wedding photography trends that will make your work look dated in five or ten years. I want to make photos for your kids and grandkids to enjoy. I love to shoot lots of candid photos in a photojournalistic style. I also will pose you in very natural, classic poses. Nothing too overdone or cheesy here. My end goal is to capture the beauty of the day in a timeless style.
I look forward to hearing from you. You can email me here or better yet just give me a call at 808-554-7721. I’ve been shooting weddings in Hawaii so long I have a good knowledge of almost all the best vendors in town. I can help you find an officiant, planner, videographer, cake, DJ, musician. I’d love to share my thoughts on all the different Hawaii wedding venues as well. Click here for a list of my most common places to shoot throughout the Hawaiian Islands.
Here are a few reviews
Planning a destination wedding can be stressful but Adam was wonderful to work with from beginning to end! He was prompt with replying to emails and answered questions thoroughly. His web site is very informative and easy to work with. He was even able to suggest other vendors that he had worked well with in the past when I was having difficulty finding an officiant. The day of the wedding he showed up on time and was very friendly. Many of my family and friends commented at how nice he was. He was very receptive to getting the photos that I requested and also ideas of his own. He was great at organizing all the family members so people weren’t just standing around. He also took my husband and I, and the wedding party to other location. He had the photos edited and online within two weeks for us to view and download. His work is fantastic and I am so glad he was able to capture all the wonderful moments of our wedding day.
My husband, my family, the wedding party, and I could not be more happy with how the wedding photos from Adam Palmer Photography turned out. The photos are so natural and beautiful and fun. I can’t wait to frame these photos and display them, and I’ve had the greatest time sharing the photos with family and friends. It was so great meeting and working with Adam well– my husband and I thought he was so professional yet easygoing, and we appreciated how patient and friendly he was to not only us, but to our family, the wedding party, and other guests. Adam listened to our ideas but also had such great ideas of his own for the photos, which really helped create a smooth photo session after the wedding ceremony and during the sunset photos. The sunset photos were absolutely amazing, and we also really appreciated Adam staying extra at the reception when we were running a little behind during the program (without charging us extra).